While we don't provide unique customizations that involve modifying the structure of Loft's code, we find that merchants (you!) have some incredible ideas for new features. We take these seriously and if they match up with our goals for Loft, we'll add them to our overall roadmap.
Existing features requests confirmed for future release
- Alternate version of the list collections template which displays product title and price below the thumbnail image similar to this collection page.
- Status: pending addition to Loft (02/18)
Existing feature requests to be considered
- Alternate version of search results page which displays products more minimally, without product pride and title, similar to the default collection page.
- Optional footer newsletter signup field
- Previous / Next product arrows on product template
- Dynamic mega-menu / single menu dropdown switch
Existing feature requests implemented
- Option to let images take up the full "card" on the "Slideshow with collections" homepage section (Released on Loft 1.3.9)
- Option to make the entire slideshow image clickable for links, if no text is entered for the call to action "button" (Released on Loft 1.3.9)
Have a request or feature addition you'd like to make? Drop it in the comments below this article or submit a ticket to us.
Please note: we can't guarantee dates or releases, since bug fixes and required Shopify feature updates will always take priority. If there's a customization you need to complete immediately, we recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert to perform the changes. We highly recommend either HeyCarson.com or StoreTasker.com