Trailblaze is a small team, and our resources are dedicated to maintaining the theme for all of our merchants. With that in mind, we can't help customize your theme or tweak the style/structure. A brief summary of our support policy is listed below.
- Monday through Friday
- 9 AM - 5 PM Central Standard Time
Our support includes:
- Bug fixes
- Questions regarding theme settings/features.
- Guidance on how to use specific features most effectively
- Theme suggestions and feature requests to be considered for future version of Loft
It does not include:
- Integrations with third party apps
- Bug fixes caused by third party integrations
- Theme setup, theme updates, or theme installation
- Theme tweaks or customizations
While we wish we could customize Loft for each and every merchant that purchases it, our primary focus is on addressing bugs, light customization, and general theme help
We recommend StoreTasker or HeyCarson for all modification related requests
How much support do you provide for your Shopify theme?
Theme support is via email, using Zendesk. We do not use phone, chat, or traditional email because those methods of contact are not trackable. For individuals who are more D.I.Y., you also have the option to use our support documentation to solve problems on your own. Support documentation is updated regularly. We tag and track all tickets, and create articles based around our customers most frequent needs/requests. Our primary goal with support is to give every customer as much support as possible, as quickly as possible.
I have an emergency and I need help today
It is rare that we can get to a ticket immediately. When merchants ask for immediate help, we tag their ticket as Urgent and prioritize tickets as best as is possible from there, however, please note that most newer businesses are trying to make their e-commerce sites live by a deadline, and many are also hoping for immediate responses. Merchants are not notified by Zendesk when tickets are tagged as urgent.
What do you consider Light Customization?
1. If the issue can be solved with a small code adjustment (copy/paste)
2. If you have a design/code request which can be solved in 30 minutes or less
3. Any requests involving your Shopify theme editor, and where to make those changes
4. Any request which qualifies as theme support
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
App and theme developers don't have the capability to issue refunds. As well, Shopify has a no-refund policy across the board for themes and apps. They are classified as "Downloadable, non-refundable goods". This information is available prior to any purchase in Terms of Service
I've installed an app that has caused a problem with my theme
Many times, we can contact the developer of the app which you are using to figure out which portions of the app aren't interacting well with Loft. In the best cases, we can replace a few lines of code which can help solve the error. On the other hand, there are some apps which we will not be able to make changes to, meaning you may have to finish your support process with your app developer, instead of your theme developer.