Setting Up a Logo List Section
On this page
- Show image: Toggle this on or off to show the image in the logo block.
- Image: This controls which image will display in the logo block.
- Heading: This field updates the heading text of the logo block.
- Text: This field updates the text of the logo block.
- Link: Choose a link within Shopify from the pop-up menu or paste a URL in the field.
- Header: This field updates the heading text of the Logo List section.
- Subtitle: This field updates the heading text of the Logo List section.
- Layout: Use the dropdown to select between Image next to left-aligned text, Image above left-aligned text and Centered image and text.
- Image width: Use the slider to control the width of the images. The minimum value is 50 pixels, and the maximum value is 100 pixels.
- Enable slider layout: Toggle this on or off to show arrows to allow the user to advance through the logo blocks.
- Show card background: Toggle this on or off to show the card background color behind the logo list section.
The card background color is set in theme settings>colors.
On the blog: Logo List Content Strategy with Shopify’s Loft Theme
For additional support, please submit a request and our support team will be in touch to help!