Setting Up Your Announcements
On this page
- Enable announcement bar: Toggle this on or off to show or hide the announcement bar.
- Enable autoplay: Toggle this on or off to automatically advance through the content.
- Show close button: Toggle this on or off to show an “x” allowing the user to dismiss the announcement bar, causing it to be hidden.
- Show arrows: Toggle this on or off to show arrows on the left and right side, allowing the user to advance through your content.
- Autoplay speed in seconds: Use the slider to control the speed between content blocks. The minimum value is 4, and the maximum value is 10.
- Transition type: Use the dropdown to select between Slide and Fade.
If you have multiple blocks of content, be sure that either “Enable autoplay” or “Show arrows” is enabled (or both) so that the user has a way to view all your blocks.
- Title: This field updates the title of the announcement content.
- Body: This field updates the body text of the announcement content. Use the rich text tools to bold, italic or add links to the body of your announcement.
For additional support, please submit a request and our support team will be in touch to help!