Since Campfire launched back in April, we've been closely monitoring how it's been used, how long people use it for, and what features people want to see. Campfire being our first app on the app store, we are simply inspired by the many wonderful merchants who have already given us a chance and are helping us fine tune the app along the way! That being said, despite a great initial success, there are naturally some bugs we didn't catch along the way. Below you'll find the couple we've found and patch thus far, along with a list of upgrades and fixes we want to employ in the next patch.
- No longer breaks on the theme "Impulse"
- This was happening due to a jQuery conflict methodology (same variables) along with some logic that wasn't quite intuitive yet.
- Video/Image heights for the first slide now loads and fills entire video player
- The targeting we were using was showing mixed results based on the browser you were in, so we changed how we reference that object entirely now.
- Fixed Mute/Unmute icon duplicating upon interaction.
- Our script to destroy the previous icon wasn't firing at the same rate as the script that creates the new icon, so you would end up with multiple image files that wouldn't then be used.