If you'd like to have the nav menu in the center of the header, between the logo and the header icons, do the following steps:
- Access your themes section
- Open the Loft theme code
- Add code
1. Access your themes section
Login to your Shopify admin, and then click “Online Store” (on the left side of the admin). This takes you to the “themes” area of your Shopify store.
Example themes section
2. Open the Loft theme code
Next, click the button that says “Actions” - followed by “Edit code” which will load the live code editor. It consists of a left hand sidebar, which lists all the files on Loft, along with a right hand code editing panel.
Shopify code editor
3. Add code
You'd need to add a few blocks of code to the bottom of theme.scss.liquid
- Search for the "Assets" folder
- Open the "theme.scss.liquid" file
- Add the following blocks of code to the end of the file
- Click "Save"