In this section you will learn how to:
- Add code that will enable unique products
- Setup unique videos
1. Add code that will enable unique products
From the Shopify Admin:
- Click "Online Store"
- Next to your copy of Loft, click "Actions"
- Click "Edit code"
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to "Sections" and click to open
- Click the file called "product-brand-features.liquid"
- Select all the text and replace it with the contents of this file.
2. Setup unique videos
- Once the code from step 1 has been added, load the Theme Editor (from your admin go to Themes > Click "Customize" next to the theme > From the Theme Editor, click on a product, which will load the "Sections"
- Click the section called "Additional details"
- Click "Add content" (See Figure 1 below)
- Select "Video"
- This will create a new block on your product page.
- Next, from the "Product" dropdown, select the product that your new video should display on (See Figure 2 below).
- NOTE: If you leave this dropdown as "None," the video will be visible on ALL product pages (and will act as a global product video).
Figure 1. Example of the menus to click in order to create a new video block
Figure 2. Example of selecting the product that the new video should display on