If you are encountering issues with the Cover/Contain options of the "Image scaling" setting not working properly on the sub collection pages, we'll walk you through a fix.
- Access your themes section
- Open the Loft theme code
- Edit code
1. Access your themes section
Login to your Shopify admin, and then click “Online Store” (on the left side of the admin). This takes you to the “themes” area of your Shopify store.
Example themes section
2. Open the Loft theme code
Next, click the button that says “Actions” - followed by “Edit code” which will load the live code editor. It consists of a left hand sidebar, which lists all the files on Loft, along with a right hand code editing panel.
Shopify code editor
3. Edit code
You need to edit one line of code to list-collection-2.liquid/list-collection-5.liquid files. Do the following steps:
- Search for the "Sections" folder
- Open the "list-collection-2.liquid" file
- Replace line 18 with the following block of code
- Click "Save"
- Repeat the process with Sections>list-collection-5.liquid file