If you find the second "SORT BY" filter on the collection pages annoying, you can remove it by doing the following steps:
- Access your themes section
- Open the Loft theme code
- Add code
1. Access your themes section
Login to your Shopify admin, and then click “Online Store” (on the left side of the admin). This takes you to the “themes” area of your Shopify store.
Example themes section
2. Open the Loft theme code
Next, click the button that says “Actions” - followed by “Edit code” which will load the live code editor. It consists of a left hand sidebar, which lists all the files on Loft, along with a right hand code editing panel.
Shopify code editor
3. Add code
You need to add two lines of code to Snippets>collection-sorting.liquid. Do the following steps:
- Search for the "Snippets" folder
- Open the "collection-sorting.liquid" file
- On line 18, add the following block of code
- Add the following block of code to the bottom of the file
- Click "Save"