We release regular updates to Loft, in order to address newly discovered bugs and add new features. In general, an update to Loft is expected on monthly basis, typically at the end of the month. Occasionally, we'll release mid-month patches.
As with all code, Loft is a living, breathing, work in progress that we support and maintain on a daily basis. If you encounter an issue, please reach out to us directly, so that we can assist in troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
If you need assistance updating to the newest version, please reach out to us at email@example.com and detail any custom modifications (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) that have been made to your theme since install.
Loft, Version 1.4.0
Released - 4/4/18
- New parallax
- Responsive images (loads a low resolution version before the full version loads - required by shopify)
- Quick checkout for products with support for apple pay
- Header option to make the logo centered, some fixes to the single menu navigation dropdown
- An option to set the mobile navigation to the top of the screen
- Option to have the add to cart button in the body of the product page
- 'Image height' option for the following:
a) Homepage slideshow
b) About us / Contact Us banner images
c) Collection Images
- Option to disable collection banner
- Options for what content shows inside the mobile navigation
- Default mobile footer
- Text location options for homepage slideshow