This is an issue that only effects version 1.3.7 of Loft. In certain cases, the mobile search icon was inaccessible, as were the sub-menu items on mobile navigation.
Note: This fix is for version 1.3.7 of Loft. No other versions are effected.
- Access your themes section
- Open the Loft theme code
- Edit code
1. Access your themes section
Login to your Shopify admin, and then click “Online Store” (on the left side of the admin). This takes you to the “themes” area of your Shopify store.
Example themes section
2. Open the Loft theme code
Next, click the button that says “Actions” - followed by “Edit code” which will load the live code editor. It consists of a left hand sidebar, which lists all the files on Loft, along with a right hand code editing panel.
Shopify code editor
3. Edit code
You need to remove one line of code from the header.liquid file
Do the following steps:
- Search for the "Sections" folder
- Open the "header.liquid" file
- On line 340 find this block of code Simply remove it. It should appear "red" in the editor, which is how you know you've got the right </div>.
Next, we'll add some CSS to your theme.scss.liquid file
- Search for the "Assets" folder
- Open the "theme.scss.liquid" file
- At the end of the file, paste in all of the code from this file.
Hit save - you're done!