This guide will help you to remove the theme credits from your store (they are visible in the header and the footer).
- Access your themes section
- Open the Loft theme code
- Remove code
1. Access your themes section
Login to your Shopify admin, and then click “Online Store” (on the left side of the admin). This takes you to the “themes” area of your Shopify store.
Shopify theme section
2. Open the Loft theme code
Next, click the button that says “...” - then click on “Edit code” which will load the live code editor. It consists of a left hand sidebar, which lists all the files on Loft, along with a right hand code editing panel.
Shopify code editor
3. Remove code
You need to remove a line of code from the `footer.liquid` section.
Do the following steps:
- Search for the "Sections" folder
- Open the "footer.liquid" file
- On your keyboard, hit ctrl+f(windows)/command+f(mac) and type in "powered_by_link"
- Remove the following piece of code
- Click "Save"