We release regular updates to Loft, in order to address newly discovered bugs and add new features. In general, an update to Loft is expected on monthly basis, typically at the end of the month. Occasionally, we'll release mid-month patches.
As with all code, Loft is a living, breathing, work in progress that we support and maintain on a daily basis. If you encounter an issue, please reach out to us directly, so that we can assist in troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
If you need assistance updating to the newest version, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and detail any custom modifications (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) that have been made to your theme since install.
Loft, Version 1.1
- Cart Notes are working again with the mobile and desktop top checkout buttons
- Integrated prods per row schema slider
- Addressed misc. cross-browser issues with Microsoft's Edge browser.
- Increase the size options for header and footer logo's.
- Misc. margin modifications on the blog