We release regular updates to Loft, in order to address newly discovered bugs and add new features. In general, an update to Loft is expected on monthly basis, typically at the end of the month. Occasionally, we'll release mid-month patches.
As with all code, Loft is a living, breathing, work in progress that we support and maintain on a daily basis. If you encounter an issue, please reach out to us directly, so that we can assist in troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
If you need assistance updating to the newest version, please reach out to us at email@example.com and detail any custom modifications (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) that have been made to your theme since install.
Loft, Version 1.2
- Product social icons are now connected to product section setting
- Mobile top bar total element now has its own text color setting.
- The top bar background is now hooked up to website background color
- Top bar total (prod and mobile) uses the primary button accent color for its border color
- 404 page text centered
- Related products now have nth-child clearing specific to number of related prods available
- Removed padding underneath blog author
- Removed 2px padding on desktop password button and added to mobile
- Fixed mobile android search overlap
- Typography fix for site-header logo
- "From" product price fix on collection cards
- Addressed review app integration issues
- Cross-browser Fixes:
- Firefox display vs percentage padding fix
- Edge object-fit fallback
- IE object-fit fallback
- IE text-width cut off fix
- New Features
- Slideshow with collections image upload
- Autoscroll setting for Masonry Slider
- Range slider implemented in various areas
- On product page, linked vendor to vendor page