We release regular updates to Loft, in order to address newly discovered bugs and add new features. In general, an update to Loft is expected on monthly basis, typically at the end of the month. Occasionally, we'll release mid-month patches.
As with all code, Loft is a living, breathing, work in progress that we support and maintain on a daily basis. If you encounter an issue, please reach out to us directly, so that we can assist in troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
If you need assistance updating to the newest version, please reach out to us at email@example.com and detail any custom modifications (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) that have been made to your theme since install.
Loft, Version 1.3.2
Released - 10/10/17
- Quick shop
- Promotional bar
- Ability to send shoppers directly to cart after an item is added (AJAX Cart option)
- Mobile images in "Slideshow with collections" section are now clickable
- Additional color options to allow for further merchant customization
- Social share icons inside blog posts
- Removed width restriction on variant dropdowns and added an arrow indicator
- Option for "Add to cart" button to be above or below product description
- Correct bug: parallax section with text "below" is messed up on mobile.
- Patched mobile navigation to work with nested navigation feature
Features to add (delayed to next release):
- Blank "card" on the product page, that can be set to page content, supporting the display of independent apps (Shopify reviews, and others).
- Single dropdown menu with "fly-outs" for child menus.
- Ajax confirmation when product added to cart
- Option to disable image on “Rich text with image” and center the text in the card
Removed from immediate roadmap:
Better handling of tab content: introduction of tab blocks to include text, page, or shopify reviews.
- Limitations with Shopify Reviews App requires additional development time.