Customize Theme > Add an item to your cart > Change the end of the URL in your browser to /editor#/cart > Cart page
In this section you will learn how to:
- Setup cart product display
- Create a cart promotional ad
- Add your store’s contact information
1. Setup cart product display
Loft can display additional information to the customer about products, when they’re on the cart page. The dropdown with the description “Select additional info to display for each product” has the following options:
- None (display no additional information about products).
- Description (display the products description).
- Review (if you have the Shopify review app installed, the most recent review and star rating will display).
You also have the option to display a products vendor, or cart notes (a field that lets shoppers send you additional information about their order).
2. Create a promotional ad
To display a promotional ad at the bottom of your cart page, simply add text to the “Heading” or “Description” input fields. By default this ad space will use your themes primary accent color. However, you have the ability to use a unique ad background color on the cart page by selecting the “Enable custom colors” checkbox, and selecting unique colors for “Background color” and “Text color.”
Example of using custom colors for your ad
3. Add your store’s contact information
Sometimes shoppers need a bit more information to feel comfortable about their purchase. Loft let’s you include a note to customers, along with your store’s contact information. If you’d like any of these to display, simply enter text in the “Heading,” “Contact number,” or “Contact email” fields, under the “Cart Purchase Information” section.
Screenshot of cart page contact information panel